Psychologist - Malvern
Looking for a psychologist in Malvern? Catalyst Psychology is a boutique private psychology practice located on Glenferrie Rd, Malvern.
Our experienced Psychologists provide services for children, adolescents, young adults, adults and parents, helping you improve your life and wellbeing.
Our psychology services include Psychology Assessments for children (5 yrs+), adolescents and young adults. These can help assess for learning difficulties (e.g., Dyslexia, Dyspraxia), IQ or Intelligence, Giftedness, and Developmental Disorders such as ADHD and Autism. We also regularly help clients with applications for NDIS funding.
We have extensive experience in helping all age groups with issues including:
- Generalised anxiety
- Social anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Tic Disorders
- Parenting assistance
- Parenting teens with special needs
- Relationship, social and family issues
- Carers and families of children with mental or physical illness
- Friendship Issues
- Coping with separation and divorce
- Behavioural problems
- School refusal
- Bereavement and loss
- Health-related issues and pain management
- Learning and development
- Specific Learning Disorders (e.g., Dysgraphia, Dyslexia etc)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- NDIS Self-Managing or NDIS Plan-Managing clients
- Body image and eating issues